Unlock The Power of Your Workforce – Succession Planning & Workforce Development Session
Location: Various Gateshead Venues
Date & Times: Various - May, June & July 2018
An ageing workforce and the management of multi generational teams are challenging for most growing businesses.
In this fast paced workshop we will explore solutions to these challenges including how to overcome migration of skills, succession planning, and change management techniques that motivate workers at all stages in their career.
The main aim of the workshop is to equip you with the tools & techniques to enable you to execute a growth focussed succession plan, training needs analysis and workforce development strategy for your business. Key areas will include:
- A deeper understanding into employee behaviour and its impact on sustainable change
- How to map out desired business outcomes & outline a succession plan
- How to conduct a gap analysis to form a workforce development plan
- A framework for mapping out essential competencies to bridge performance gaps
- A review of different training models for successful implementation
This full day workshop is fully funded, so is available to growing businesses free of charge. We are running 3 session dates, and you can book online at the below links: