Recruitment & Retention Masterclass
Location: Hoults Yard, Walker Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2HL
Date & Times: Thursday 29th June 9am-12pm
We invite strategic Business Owners and Directors, who are looking to improve the way they recruit, and retain staff, to a fast paced, interactive workshop that will give you the strategies needed to attract and engage the best people.
We will explore how to create an inbound recruitment strategy that drives top talent to your business, whilst also leaving you with clear techniques for how to create a culture that drives engagement, productivity and accountability.
Takeaways will include:
- How to position your business in front of the right audience to attract the best talent.
- Innovative sourcing techniques to accelerate recruitment.
- How to create a compelling employer brand and unique benefits offering.
- The key elements of employee engagement, productivity & accountability and how to implement them at all levels.
- How to use your culture to supercharge talent attraction & recruitment.
- How to design a meaningful culture that increases employee engagement and staff retention.
- The characteristics of high performing cultures, and top performing companies – what they do differently and how you can apply these things to your own business.