Recruitment & Retention Masterclass
Location: Gateshead International Business Centre
Date & Times: Thursday 22nd March - 8.30am-12.30pm
In partnership with Digital Union, Ronald James & The HR Department, we invite strategic Business Owners and Directors, who are looking to improve the way they recruit, and retain staff, to a fast paced, interactive FREE workshop that will give you the strategies needed to attract and engage the best people.
We will explore how to create an inbound recruitment strategy that drives top talent to your business, whilst also leaving you with clear techniques for how to create a culture that drives engagement, productivity and accountability. Discussions will be framed by an understanding of the legal requirements that will protect your business and help attract the best candidates.
Takeaways will include an understanding of:
- How to position your business in front of the right audience to attract the best talent.
- How to create a compelling employer brand and unique benefits offering.
- The key elements of employee engagement, productivity & accountability and how to implement them at all levels.
- How to use your culture to supercharge talent attraction & recruitment.
- How to design a meaningful culture that increases employee engagement and staff retention.
- The characteristics of high performing cultures, and top performing companies – what they do differently and how you can apply these things to your own business.
- The key legal requirements when employing staff and how this will help protect your business from tribunal claims.
- How having good HR practices and being employment legislation complaint can attract and retain the best employees.